Wednesday, April 7

hello 15!

Yeah i've got my 15th!

Actually, my birthday was on last 22nd March, but my beloved friend gave me the sweetest  day 3 days ago.
At that day, emil gave her cellphone while i was looking around with Tifa. Then, suddenly Fani borrowed my doll (Emil's cellphone was inside it) and I gave my doll. and then, I went to the canteen with Tifa. suddenly, Emil told me that she want her callphone back. And I told her that her cellphone was in Fani. Then Fani told me that my doll was on Vera and vera said that my doll was on Seranty, and Seranty told that my doll was on my bag. After that, I checked twice my bag and I just founded my doll there (without Emil's cellphone inside it).

Then Emil was crying, and left. Then I take a joke with Ica, Fauzan, Imam, and Roji. I didn't help her to found her cellphone (because the other wasn't care and me too..lol). Then Tifa told me that Emil was so angry with me, he said that "why I didn't help her to found her cellphone" and I just laughed quietly (because I know they all were on act).

Then I was called by Mrs.saidah, she asked me to called Mrs.Rahma. Then i asked Tifa to accompanied me to found Mrs.Rahma. Not a long time, I met Mr.Martin and he said "Tiara, itu ada kue buat kamu di pos satpam". →hahahahaha from that I could make sure that they'rre trying to surprised me.

After that.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
Yeah, the gave me a birthday cake. Oh I love them TOMISSIINACHY
Thankyou for everything

this is some photos enjoy:









Emil
The best actrees ready to surprised you guys

Tifa
The most loyal friend u,u

Me


with LOVE ♥,

No comments:

Post a Comment